As one of the market and technological leaders in our field of flexible packaging, SÜDPACK produces innovative films and packaging solutions for companies from all over the world. A total of 1600 employees work at SÜDPACK at 6 production sites and 18 subsidiaries in Europe and the USA.
The role of this position is to plan, oversee and smooth communication within the US-facility (located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin) to ensure the smooth operation of the manufacturing, purchasing, and sales areas of the company. Please note that you must be authorized to work in the USA permanently.
Key Job Responibilities
- Reviewing and evaluating business procedures and process in the manufacturing, purchasing, and sales area
- Improve operational efficiency
- Establish guidelines for personnel evaluations, recruitment and advancement
- Oversight of inventory, purchasing and supplies
- Budget discipline, cost control and financial awareness to minimize costs of production and maximize results
- Set goal and objectives and establish policies for assigned areas
- Facilitate communication within and between employees and departments
- Operate as a part of the company’s leadership team
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the flexible packaging industry or surrounding areas
- Experience in flexible packaging, flexographic printing and lamination
- You must be authorized to work in the USA permanently and for any company
- Leadership competencies (trustworthiness, initiative, responsibility)
- Social competencies (interpersonal communication, teamwork, respect for others)
- Self-dependence (reliance on one’s strengths, work independently)
- Corporate thinking and acting (business understanding)
- Structured approach (problem-solving, root cause analysis, analysis skills)
Please send your application via email to Katherine Thompson (bewerbungsuedpackcom).